DotsIconGrayAquaFacebook-1, DotsIconGrayAquaPinterest, DotsIconGrayAquaEmail-1, DotsIconGrayAquaInstagram-1

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Avery Reese turns 6....WHAT!?!?





I still can't believe my baby girl (who I just brought home from the hospital the other day) is 6! She is my favorite 6 year old; she is loving, serious, playful, sassy, and kind. Her love for Christ is so awesome. Just the other day my parents asked her what her favorite present was; do you know what she said? Christ dying on the cross for her! Is she 6 or 26?

She really wanted a Frozen ice skating birthday party.....but she doesn't know how to ice skate; so we opted for a gymnastics party. She had so much fun celebrating with her friends. One thing about this little girl is she loves her friends!













What a fun group of girls!










Happy Birthday Avery Reese, we love you!!




No comments: