DotsIconGrayAquaFacebook-1, DotsIconGrayAquaPinterest, DotsIconGrayAquaEmail-1, DotsIconGrayAquaInstagram-1

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Feeling Discouraged

An adoption update:

The past couple of weeks Brad and I have had some delays arise with our dossier for China. I have taken those setbacks very personally, since I have been handling most of the paperwork. My goal was to be finished with ALL paperwork before school began.....that's not happening. And just when I think we have resolved all issues, something else sets us back again!

I am feeling very frustrated and discouraged lately. I have shed many tears and have prayed for peace and understanding.

This morning Brad brought to my attention one more setback and the tears just poured out; I couldn't control them. So I parked my car and prayed once more! I needed to compose myself before walking into work so I sat in my car for a moment and turned up the radio and do you know what happened? My adoption song 'Oceans' by Hillsong United began to play on the radio!!! And I suddenly had peace. I know this adoption journey is all God's timing, I know He is with me and guiding us on this journey and I just have to continue to trust in Him.








No comments: