DotsIconGrayAquaFacebook-1, DotsIconGrayAquaPinterest, DotsIconGrayAquaEmail-1, DotsIconGrayAquaInstagram-1

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Our New Home


Like Brad and I don't have enough going on; we decided to move two weeks ago. We were quickly outgrowing our first home and the drive to work for me was getting longer and longer. Brad and I had discussed putting our house on the market in the Spring, but we decided to wait and just stay put until after Hudson came and life settled down some. By mid-summer I was feeling very cramped and was worried that adding another person in our home would literally make it explode! So we began searching for houses and found a few that would work for us. Brad and I made a deal that we would give our house 60 days to sell and if it didn't sell then we would wait until the Spring.

Our house sold in 27 days!!! We found a wonderful home that was larger and closer to my job, but it also meant that we would have to pack and move 3 weeks before Hudson's due date......eeek! We have unpacked most of the boxes and still have some decorating to do, but we are beginning to feel at home in our new house.

Here's a tour......





Fall wreath I made for our new home





















Guest bedroom









2 comments:

The Garners said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Alyssa Mitchell said...

Love the new house. I can't wait to move my family in there. YEAH!