DotsIconGrayAquaFacebook-1, DotsIconGrayAquaPinterest, DotsIconGrayAquaEmail-1, DotsIconGrayAquaInstagram-1

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Family Traditions



When I was growing up I have the fondest memories of my Grandma's house in Kansas City, George Strait was singing Christmas music in the background and me and my many cousins were gathered around the kitchen table making Christmas cookies. Those were some of the best Christmas'.

This year we carried out the tradition with Avery Reese and my sister's kids at my mom's house. (It was much more chaotic than I remember). We all had a good time from rolling out the dough, using the cookie cutters, to applying the icing and sprinkles.



Avery Reese rolling out dough



Cousin Sadie making a snowman




Cousin Jamie kneading the dough



Grandma making sprite cookies




Adding the sprinkles




All the cousins gathered around the table



Eating the finished product














No comments: