DotsIconGrayAquaFacebook-1, DotsIconGrayAquaPinterest, DotsIconGrayAquaEmail-1, DotsIconGrayAquaInstagram-1

Friday, October 23, 2009

A Visit From the Tooth Fairy


The Tooth Fairy finally visited our home; except rather than taking a tooth, she gave Avery Reese her first tooth. YIPPEE! I was starting to worry, I mean she is 10 months old now and she is all gums. Now don't get me wrong.....I melt when she gives me that gummy smile. But teeth are good, you know for chewing carrots. I was just about ready to take her to the dentist to get some x-rays to make sure she even had some teeth, when I just happened to stick my finger in her mouth Tuesday evening and felt those wonderful little ridges. The tooth has broken through the gums and she has done AMAZING through all the pain. Now she will be able to eat that cupcake I promised her on her birthday. Thanks Tooth Fairy!

No comments: