DotsIconGrayAquaFacebook-1, DotsIconGrayAquaPinterest, DotsIconGrayAquaEmail-1, DotsIconGrayAquaInstagram-1

Monday, September 7, 2009

New Toy......Naked Phantom

So as I was spying on Avery Reese at school this past week, I saw her standing up, walking and pushing a toy across the floor.....this got me thinking, maybe it was time for a "learn to walk" toy. I found a cute one that she can use now to walk/push and later to ride, perfect! I brought it home and she helped Brad and I put it together....well she was more interested in the box; I started to get worried about my purchase. But once it was put together and she realized that it was a toy for her, she was elated. She pushed and pushed and crashed into several things, but overall she LOVED it!! I was so excited. Avery Reese actually cried when I took it away at bedtime. So tonight we played with it again until bath time. After her bath was finished she was sitting in her bathtub and looked past me and saw her new toy gleaming at her. She didn't even wait for me to dry her off....she bolted from the bathroom (naked) and began pushing her toy. I was barely able to put her towel on her head before she got down the hall. This is a video of her pushing her new toy, naked......viewer discretion advised.


As she is "driving" her toy, if you listen closely you can hear her make the car sounds (raspberry). Which makes me (mother and speech therapist) very proud! She makes us smile everyday.



Enjoy. Brad and I sure did!



1 comment:

Nancy said...

Love it! It's so much fun to see them start to walk!