DotsIconGrayAquaFacebook-1, DotsIconGrayAquaPinterest, DotsIconGrayAquaEmail-1, DotsIconGrayAquaInstagram-1

Monday, August 17, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Avery Reese began preschool today. I can't say whose day was harder....mine or hers. She shed a few tears when Brad and I left, but other than that she had a good day. She took 2 naps, ate well and even broke in the teachers in with 3 poopy diapers! Throughout the day I was trying to spy on her without her knowledge, just to see what she was doing and to make sure she was happy. If we get kicked out of preschool it will be because of me and not Avery Reese. Her teacher said she was going to have to get a curtain to cover the window on the door, if I didn't stop spying. I am just a concerned mother. There are 8 babies total in her class, 4 boys and 4 girls. She was already making friends with the babies and the staff. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day..........for me.


Her locker at school




First day family photo

1 comment:

Jennifer Thomas said...

Like your new background! Cute stuff! So glad Avery Reese is liking school.